Oracle’s suite of enterprise software applications lies at the heart of many companies’ ability to realise a wide range of critical objectives—from improving day-to-day operations to realising large-scale, enterprise-wide transformational change. But harnessing the power of Oracle EBS applications, PeopleSoft, Siebel, Oracle Fusion Middleware and database technology solutions and translating these enabling technologies into strategic, sustainable business outcomes requires careful integration of technical Oracle application-specific insight and in-depth business and industry knowledge.
To help companies achieve these business outcomes, PwC India and Oracle work together on engagements to provide our mutual clients with the valuable benefits inherent in an enterprise-wide approach for achieving speed of execution, greater efficiency and lower costs, with the appropriate level of internal controls. PwC India, in fact, has reached the highest level maturity in service delivery on Oracle solutions with its proven methodology, templates and best practices that it leverages for its engagements.
- Business transformation
- Finance transformation
- Operations transformation
- Human capital transformation
- Customer experience transformation
- Governance, risk and compliance transformation
- Corporate performance management
- Security and identity management
- Business intelligence
- Application managed services
Why Do You Need Modern Best Practice?
Increase business agility. Achieve more, faster, and with less resources. With the following key enablers: the cloud, mobile, social, analytics, the internet of things, and big data, you can transform your business for the future.
- Increasing project risk and complexity together with the growth of long-term contracts and opportunities in post construction services creates challenges and opportunities
- Only Oracle offers a complete solution to run your key operations, from initial project identification through contract closeout
- Oracle delivers a powerful combination of technology and comprehensive, preintegrated business applications
- Oracle delivers key functionality built specifically for engineering and construction enterprises
- Oracle's unified data model lets you integrate information across departments
- Oracle's solutions help you write competitive, profitable proposals, enable project collaboration, choose the best subcontractors and suppliers
- Oracle's solutions help you control project execution, improve consistency in forecasts, and streamline payment collection
Why Oracle Engineering and Construction Solutions?
Oracle provides engineering and construction organizations with a complete, open, and integrated suite of business applications, server, and storage solutions engineered to work together to optimize every aspect of their business.